CALL FOR ENTRIES
Lambrate Design District promotes sustainability, creativity and innovation through numerous events, exhibitions and installations in over 13,000 square meters of exhibition area.
Lambrate Design District offers the chance to its exhibitors to select VARIOUS EXHIBITION SPACES
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE LOCATIONS
Lambrate Design District is always receptive and fertile ground for the most innovative ideas of Italian and international creatives and it reconfirms itself as a cutting-edge district.
During the Milan Design Week hundreds of exhibitors will express themselves through furnishing products, projects and installations mainly on sustainability and with an eye on circular economy in the name of contamination between different fields, showing the best that the contemporary design scene has to offer.
The selection process to participate is open to:
TALENTS AND EMERGING BRANDS
CONSOLIDATED BUSINESS REALITIES
STUDIOS AND CREATIVE LABS
SCHOOLS AND INTERNATIONAL DESIGN ACADEMIES
ARTISTS OF CONTEMPORARY JEWELRY AND DESIGN
Each brand can request the location and the size suitable for its needs. Lambrate Design District collaborates with the participants to define in the best way their own exhibition area and the most suitable communication services.
Included in the participation fee the Lambrate Design District guarantees the COMMUNICATION PACKAGE that includes:
– Press office that will promote both the event and the individual exhibitors (read the 2019 press review CLICK HERE)
– 5 press kits sent to 10,000 international journalists, with the event included in the dedicated press releases
– Publication of the event on the main digital and paper guides such as: Fuorisalone.it, MI-Tomorrow, Modem and Zero with the details on the exhibitors
– Over 100,000 digital invitations sent to contacts in the design field
– Publication in the thematic newsletter of the Lambrate Design District (100,000 subscribers) of the event’s name, type and address
– Publication of the event with related details on the dedicated page of the Lambrate Design District website
– Real-time communication on the Lambrate Design District website and social networks
– Posts dedicated to the exhibitor published on the social pages of the Lambrate Design District
– Reporting (with video / photo) all the events organized in the district
– Publication on the digital map of the District (300,000 views) of the event’s name, typology and
– Publication on the PAPER MAP of the District (50,000 copies) of the event name, type and address
– Publication on the PAPER GUIDE (distributed throughout the city in 100,000 copies) of the event name, type and address. The exhibitor has the possibility to purchase additional personalized advertising space (Quarter Page, Half Page, Full Page AD)
PAPER MAP: paper map of the District of Lambrate where all official events are reported with opening times and address of the location. The map is printed in 50,000 copies and distributed at the Lambrate Design District info point, the Lambrate underground station, the District of Tortona, the Brera District, Hotels, Restaurants and at the Urban Center of the Municipality of Milan. The distribution will take place during the Milano Design Week days.
PAPER GUIDE: special issue of the MI-Tomorrow magazine entirely dedicated to the District of Lambrate with all the official events along with opening times, address of the venue and event details. In addition to the map there will be pages dedicated to the events that will choose the additional service of the advertising page. The guide is printed in 100,000 copies and distributed together with the newspaper MI-Tomorrow at the most important stops of the Milan subway, the central station and the airports. The distribution will take place during the Milano Design Week days.
In addition to the basic package, included in the participation fee, it is possible to choose other extra services within the MEDIA KIT