LAST CALL – LAST CHANCE TO EXHIBIT
Milan Design Week is the most important meeting point, worldwide, for operators of the design sector. Among the districts located throughout the city, Lambrate presents every year designers and international companies in exhibitions and installations spread over 13,000 square meters of exhibition space. Lambrate Design District, leader for innovation and avant-garde, promotes the real meeting between supply and demand through the direct involvement of strategic international players. The visitors’ flow, every year over 80,000, will therefore intertwine with entrepreneurship, thus generating an extensive commercial and communication network with an international dimension. All events are visited by journalists, trend setters, buyers, companies, marketing experts and design lovers, always looking for news. During the 6 days of events, relationships are created and developed between professionals to share skills and resources. Business opportunities collaborations and relations with the press of the sector are born.
Lambrate Design District also guarantees all the exhibitors the editing and distribution of press releases and the sending of graphic and textual material to magazines for the publication of editorials. It also publishes all the contents of each individual designer / company within the social pages and on the partner websites.
Given the importance and the role it plays in the promotion of Milan as one of the reference point and international showcase for design, the Lambrate Design District is sustained by Institutions and Authorities as the Comune di Milano – Assessorato Politiche del lavoro, commercio, moda e design and also by important media partners.
2018 EDITION NUMBERS
The Lambrate Design District is the place where creativity, innovation and quality coexist. The numerous exhibitions host not only furniture products with a strong communicative impact but also experimental projects and interactive installations.
In the District there are individual locations (art galleries, business premises, lofts and former workshops) and collective exhibition areas usually set up inside industrial hangars.
# EXHIBITION AREAS WITHIN COLLECTIVES
Din – Design In is the collective event, now in its seventh edition, through which designers, companies, schools, organizations and architects, coming from all over the world, have the opportunity to exhibit and tell their products and projects. Organized in an industrial warehouse of 2,000 square meters, it is located in the center of the district and offers indoor or outdoor exhibition spaces of different sizes: 1 sqm, 5 sqm, 10 sqm, 25 sqm, 50 sqm, 75 sqm, 100 sqm and above.
For further information CLICK HERE
# INDIVIDUAL LOCATIONS
Lambrate Design District offers various solutions for independent locations: art galleries, business premises, lofts and former workshops of different sizes ranging from 40 sqm to 1,000 sqm. These spaces can be rented by one or more companies or by organizations that want to create “clusters” of designers and companies.
For further information CLICK HERE
To all the participants in the Lambrate Design District (exhibitors in collective and in independent spaces), the following services are guaranteed within the participation fee:
– rent of the exhibition space
– electric current
– storage and warehouse
– press and info point
– reporting banners throughout the district
– banner-flag to report the event
– general district coordination
– dedicated press office
– addition into the digital and paper guides of the 2019 Milan Design Week
– distribution of 50,000 paper invitations and brochures
– 5 send press folders to 10,000 international journalists with material dedicated to exhibitors
– sending of digital invitations to over 100,000 industry contacts
– live communication on the Lambrate Design District social channels
– addition of the event with exhibitors detail on the Lambrate Design District maps distributed in the city and through the event partners
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participation is open to:
– Consolidated companies
– Emerging designers and brands
– Design studios and laboratories
– Design organizations
– Schools and international Academies
– Contemporary and design jewelry producers
The steps to follow to exhibit inside the Lambrate Design District during the next Milan Design Week (9 to 14 April 2019) are the following:
1. Sending the material requested below to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website, e-mail address, telephone number
– Size of the space and location typology
– Photos of the products that you would like to exhibit (for the selection are also accepted photos of the prototype or render)
2. Reception of the selection result: the Lambrate Design District staff will contact the Designer / Company by phone or e-mail to propose the ideal solution to the type of products presented.
3. Compilation of the forms necessary for registration.
4. Payment of the participation fee.
5. Sending of the necessary material to the press office for promotion and communication (logos, biography or company history, product images and descriptions)